I really miss my Blogging days. I see knew Blogs and read them on a daily basis and miss writing on mine. I always used mine for more like a scrapbook because my family lives so far away, however I really want to add more to mine! I want to make sure I post recipes with my favorite dinners/meals. I want to post my strengths and weaknesses regarding being a Godly woman, wife, and mom. I want to post my successes and challenges being a homeschooling mom and teacher. I want to really use my blog to help relieve stress, share my excitements about things, and vent to the world about things that bother me. It is my blog and I can choose the topics that I write about and I've always dreamt of having my own column, so this will be my column. I will try to do a brief recap of things that have gone on since April 2011. I will include a few picture's to keep you up to date.
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for the updates!
Abbie
No comments:
Post a Comment