Paisley Background

Monday, November 29, 2010

Papaw & Nana had to leave early this morning to head back to Indiana.  Fortunately we live 2 hours away so we got to stay and play all day in our favorite place!!  We belong to the NC Aquarium Society so we went back to see the fish.  Teh kids LOVE this place and this time Lucas got really into it!!!  I love watching them have fun!

Emalie is PETRIFIED of this fake alligator at the front.
So she freaked out when daddie stuck his head in!
 Lucas doesn't mind it at all.
 Emalie wanted to take our picture.
 I got her behind it to get our picture taken. 
But as you can (kind of) tell she is leaning back away from it.






 I thought this was a really cool shot!
I love the beams of light coming in through the tree's.
 Mommie's FAVORITE part!  The new baby Sea Turtle!
They are sooo cute!
 Lucas LOVED the touch tank and wasn't afraid at all.

 Ethan learns something new each time we go.
 Emalie likes crawling in the big crab and looking out.

 My baby is getting big too fast!

 This is the first time Ethan got Emalie to sit in the big, round window.
 My hottie hubby! 
(I'm totally loving the facial hair he's trying out & the backwards hat...HOT!)
 Our 3 little chitlins



No comments: