Paisley Background
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Southern Snowstorm...
Last Thursday night the weather channel said that we were going to get snow. "Yea right," was Lee's response. When we went to bed Thursday they said 1-3 inches of accumulation. Now this is a HUGE snowfall for us. We knew everyone would be freakin out so I got up and took Lee to work on Friday so the kids' & I went to the grocery (not because of the snow but Friday is the day we usually go to the store anyways - I just wanted to beat all the people freaking out over the snow). When we got home and I watched the news they had up'd the accumulation to 3-5 inches. Lee still said "whatever, we'll just get rain." So...I just laughed at him, I didn't think it was just going to be rain. We were sitting at Lee's work waiting for him at 4:45 when it started. The flakes started flying. By the time Lee came out at about 5:05 it was snowing like crazy! We went home, fixed dinner, and stayed in. Here are some pictures from the evening...



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment