Lucas is getting so big and doing so many more things. He is not quite sitting up all on his own but he is working on it. He will sit in the boppy pillow for a while (until the kids come through then he plops down on his belly like he is going to follow them). He doesn't get too many bottles, for one because I'm at home with him but for another...he refuses to drink out of them. Here is him actually drinking some milk out of a bottle...we were just taking the pictures because he all of a sudden was holding it on his own.
**NOTE: the picture sort of clashes...he is laying on the boppy with the cover I had from Emalie...andhe has on a pumpkin bib in February! FUNNY!
The first 2 pictures he is looking at the bottle like...what am I supposed to do with this?


"Ok fine I'll drink it..."
No comments:
Post a Comment