Paisley Background

Friday, September 25, 2009

Did you ever play in your wagon?

My sister and I used to play in our wagon all the time! We would get in and drive it down the driveway and into the neighbors yard across the street...it was hours of fun!!! Ethan finally figured it out (without anyone's help!). Him & Emalie were having so much fun...here's a couple pictures.

2 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

I totally remember doing this! And I also remember ending up on the driveway too, but hopefully that will not happen! I am glad to see they are still having fun outside, even though the weather is cooling down up there!

Nita said...

Too cute! Xavier and Emma were both riding on our little red tricycle yesterday. Xavier was sitting ont the back "seat" pedaling and Emma was sitting on the bar as they rode up and down the street. Big Brothers are the best!!!