Paisley Background

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baby Johnson

I am officially 31 weeks today! Which in my world means that we probably only have 5 or 6 weeks left to decide what Junior's name going to be and to get everything together. We got a new diaper bag and stroller and some more cute outfits this weekend while we were in Indy. But we aren't quite ready yet...plus like I said we don't have a name either. Lee will ask me, "How's Eli?" I always respond with "Lucas is fine." So WHO KNOW'S! We are just awaiting the warmer weather!!!

1 comment:

The Pierce Family said...

It's okay! You will be able to pick a name as soon as you see him. Remember, Isaak did not have his name until after he left for the NICU. Everything will be fine, and I want to see al the stuff you bought!